Le Coutale Waiters Corkscrew by Coutale Sommelier - Blue - Two-Step Lever Action for Smooth Cork Pull - Wine Bottle Opener
Le Coutale Waiters Corkscrew by Coutale Sommelier - Blue - Two-Step Lever Action for Smooth Cork Pull - Wine Bottle Opener for Bartenders and s - Sharp Micro-Serrated Knife
• Le Coutale Waiter’s Corkscrew: The Le Coutale corkscrew is the original and first Coutale Sommelier model ever produced. Famed for its two-step lever action, just push down on the bottle to automatically switch from first to second lever action for an extremely smooth cork pull. Color: blue.
• Teflon-Coated Worm: The Le Coutale features a Teflon-coated worm crafted from a single piece of stainless steel. The Teflon assures the worm spirals into the cork smoothly, allowing for less screwing force and a smoother cork pull.
• An Elegant Corkscrew: The Le Coutale also features a sharp micro-serrated knife and an engraving of the word ‘Coutale.’ Available in grey, black, blue and burgundy.
• Coutale Sommelier: Designed by French winemaker Philippe Bernede and imported from , Coutale Sommelier corkscrews blend the elegant and the functional seamlessly. Coutale Sommelier corkscrews are the original French-patented spring-loaded double lever. Wine-n-gear is the sole authorized distributor of Coutale Sommelier in the USA.
• About wine-n-gear: Wine-n-gear embodies what founder Frederique Mary saw lacking in the wine industry—a business devoted to the highest quality corkscrews, wine accessories, and cutlery while maintaining the highest quality service and value. Frederique has a wide breadth of experience with over 30 years in custom branding and wine accessory importation. At wine-n-gear, we invest in our customers with quality customer service and integrity.
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer/Importer/Packed By : Coutale Sommelier
Availability: Estimated time of delivery is 12-15 days
Delivery Region : All over India